I haven't written in a few weeks, and as I was just reminded of this by one of my most loyal readers, I must succumb to the fact that an article is long overdue. (Thanks Big Larry :-)
January has absolutely flown by at the Kastl household. New years came and went in a completely relaxing and chill celebration at the house. We quickly jumped back into the swing of things after the long vacation and then before I knew it, I was back in Michigan again! I flew up to Detroit on the 5th so that I could participate in Aubrey Olivia's baptism as her God Mother. Adam is her God Father as well, but he could not make it up and Mike graciously took his place at the ceremony. I wish you could have seen her, she was a little angel in her white baptismal gown - can't believe I did not have a camera there! She was so good, and without any partiality I can so that she was by far and away the most beautiful baby to be Baptized. Of course looks aren't everything though, she was in all likelihood the most intelligent baby there as well.
Other than that, Adam and I are just enjoying some time together, because we have a very busy few months ahead of us. If any of you are wondering, this is what we've got coming up...
Feb 10th weekend: Erin and Matt's wedding in KC
Feb 17th weekend: Grandma and Paul in Lake Mary (plus, the 18th is the Daytona 500!!!)
Feb 24th weekend: Scott and Paloma in Lake Mary
March 3rd weekend: Dad (and maybe Susan) in Lake Mary
March 17th weekend: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
March 24th weekend: Mom and Dad Kastl arrive for spring break
1st week April: McChesney's and Kastl's arrive for spring break
April 28th weekend: Fort Walton Beach
That's amazing, huh?
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment