Sunday, April 08, 2007

Spring Break 2007

Over the past three weeks, we have been blessed with so many family members visiting Florida for spring break. We spent a great weekend relaxing and tanning at New Smyrna Beach with Mom and Dad Kastl, and this weekend we spent at the house with Andy and Stacey, Abby and Mike, Mom and Dad, and all the kids. The house is full, the kids have been running non-stop to the jungle gym, the park, and taking one chilly dip in the pool. Grandma Barb and Grandap Phil ended our weeks of visitors with a low key, very enjoyable, three days of chill time.


Instead of describing each moment in this article, I have posted some pictures of the more memorable events of spring break 2007.

Below is triathlon training at New Smyrna Beach two weeks ago - we spent the whole weekend there with M & D Kastl soaking up the sun. Bike ride on the beach - maybe one of my new favorite things. As you will see, I have recruited a training buddy :)



Beach bunny in training, Ava McChesney is pictured below. She played with Madeline, and Nana and Papa, and parents at the beach for a few days, and loved it!!!

WALT DISNEY WORLD (need I say more???)


Easter at Uncle Adam and Aunt Maggie's house (ahhh! don' t touch that!!!!)

Egg hunt ... this is very serious.
Loved having you all here, even when I was stressing. (Maybe I'll get the patience gene when I have some kids of my own :-)) Thanks for all of the company, the home improvements(you know who you are), and the cooking and cleaning. Come again soon, miss you all already!


Hugs,

Maggie


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails