Sunday, June 17, 2007

Career Change

I am so excited to say that I have accepted a new job as an Account Representative with Total Team Wares, Inc. in Longwood, Florida! I am departing a little from my corporate, accounting focused background to work for a small business doing sales and operations based work. I am so excited!

You can imagine my intrigue when a week ago I found a job posting requiring college education, swimming background, and accounting experience? I was interested in more information, and after interviewing, touring the business, and a little negotiating, I have a new job that I am thrilled about. I am going to be working on growing the business and nurturing the current customer based as a Speedo, TYR, Nike (and more) swimwear distributor. As it is a small business, the job will also include assisting in general business needs, and it is located 15 minutes from my house. It sounds so great, I can't wait to get started.

Speaking of which, I have to give notice tomorrow at FMD. I am not looking forward to that at all, and pray that it goes as smooth as possible.

Maggie

3 comments:

Proud Mama said...

Congrats Mags! So, no more soft buns....I can't believe it! :) Best of luck in your new job...I hope it treats you well and you really enjoy it---and I hope Florida is treating you well! Love,Jilly

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Awesome news!!! I hope the job is all you expect and more! Love, Kristy

Katie and Adam said...

Maggie...
That is awesome. We are thrilled for you. Sounds so perfect for you. Congrats!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails