Sunday, June 24, 2007

Suddenly I See

(Think KT Tunstall while you are reading this...)

Adam had Lasik eye surgery on Thursday. After years of poor eyesight, struggling with contacts and glasses, he has 20/20 vision. He is so thrilled with the result, and so am I.

I knew his quality of life would increase, but I did not know mine would as well. For the first time in months, Adam popped out of bed Saturday to feed the dog. Its a miracle! Just kidding, I am very appreciative though.

Thank you to Adam's Dad who gave up spending time with Nathan's first days to come down here and help Adam when I was at work Thursday and Friday. We enjoyed your visit, and thank you for all of the help you gave us. Thanks Big Lar!

Maggie

1 comment:

Ermasmit said...

Weird. I heard KT today and read your blog, niether of which have I done in a while...crazy how that happens.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails