We just arrived back in Lake Mary from a great week in Ohio. After visiting with family and enjoying a wonderful bbq on the 4th, we spent the weekend celebrating the wedding of one of my oldest and dearest friends, Molly Pater to Scott Messineo.
It is one of the best feelings in the world to see someone you care for find such happiness.

Mrs. Kastl and Mrs. Messineo

Michele took over the cake cutting as practice for October 27th...Who drank all those beers? I'll never tell.
First to the church! I was nervous about having to walk far to the podium to do my reading.

And how could I omit one of the highlights of the weekend!!!! Michele cleaned my teeth. It was a dirty job, but with the help of dad's BB (?) glasses, it was a smooth appointment.

2 comments:
LOVE the dress! you look great, mags!
miss you!
We had such a great weekend! May I add Maggie is doing great with her oral hygiene :) Maggie good thing the "dental poliece" didn't catch us!
Post a Comment