Monday, August 27, 2007

Long Overdue Update

It has been almost two months since my last post, and we have been very busy enjoying the HOT summer. We spent a few days at Sanibel Island with Mom and Dad Kastl, we've been boating, we've traveled, and I started a new job at Total Team Wares.


The Sanibel trip was great, although it really could not have been any hotter, it was gorgeous and we had such a fun time relaxing in the pool and ocean.





My new job is great. I have my first 9 - 5 job, and I can't believe that I put up with my old schedule for so long. I have such a great balance now and really enjoy my weeks instead of counting the days down until the weekend.

Last weekend I headed back to Hamilton for Michele's bridal shower hosted by Aunt Pam and Aunt Kathy. It was a great shower, a lot of laughs, and so fun to see family. I cannot wait for the wedding in October!

Saturday Adam and I ran a 5K in Clermont. It was Adam's first 5K race and he was great! We had a lot of fun and now must get training for the Disney Race for the Taste 10K in October. I think we have about 5 weeks to prepare, and it should be so much fun running through MGM and Epcot. We have a third competitor for that race, JoJo 'Speed' Helmers will also be participating.



Only about a month until Michele gets down here with all of their stuff to move in. Time is flying by and I will promise to post again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to get an update Maggie:-) And very good talking to you on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Ups - the comment was from me - aka Diddy - aka Tina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails