It has been my longest delay since I started blogging in 2006, and I apologize. It has been such a busy time for Adam and I, that I hardly know where to begin. The obvious news is our greatest joy, we are expecting a baby in April. It is a blessing to our family and so important to me that I was almost frightened to write it down on this page for all of family and friends to see. At this point we are 12 weeks along and I feel confident (eek!) that everything is moving along as it should and I can share my experiences with words.
Other HUGE news is that Michele has the apartment ready for when Ben and her move down here to live after the wedding, its beautiful. I cannot say how excited I am to have my brother down here in Florida. I have not lived in the same place as family since high school, so this will be such a treat to have my brother and new sister-in-law right around the corner. Now I have doggy and baby sitters! :) The wedding is on October 27th, a short three weeks from now. I cannot believe how close it is after anticipating it for so long. All fingers crossed that my bridesmaid dress still fits three weeks from now!
Adam and I have been traveling somewhat in the last month, to visit family at Elk Lake, and attend bridal showers and bachelor parties. It has been so wonderful to spend time with family and relax in the midwest with a short reprieve from the Florida heat.
Now that I have finally written, I promise to contribute my thoughts on a more regular basis. Time is flying by and I am constantly struck by the changes, challenges, joys, pleasures, and fears that are about to take over our lives. I cannot wait for the future, but also know that these are, without a doubt, some of the best days of my life thus far.
Cheers,
Maggie

2 comments:
I am so happy for the both of you! Its great to read all of the updates!
Side note to the blog Ben and I live only 2.3 miles from Adam and Maggie !!! We are so excited and thankful for an introduction to a great area in FL! Thanks for a great week/weekend see you in 17 days !!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAA
Post a Comment