Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Weddings, Visitors, and Halloween

It has been a busy week for the Kastl family, first in Springfield for the M&B wedding, then on home to have Grandma Barb and Grandpa Phil visiting, and then Halloween!

The wedding was beautiful, and a perfect day in the Land of Lincoln. If you ever do make it to Springfield, the town will not let it left unnoticed, it IS the Land of 16th President of the United States (I just googled it). But back to the wedding, it was really great. I was a bit tired, and do blame my baby for this fact,because I did not have my usual dancing shoes on for this party. The party bus just wasn't quite all it could have been for me as I had some M&M's and sipped the bottled water. Alas, although hard to admit, the day was not all about me, it was about my lovely brother and his even lovlier bride. They sure were happy, and that for certain was what it was all about.


Unfortunately, I took all of 6 pictures the entire weekend, so I don't have much to contribute along those lines, but here's a few...





And of course, my little guy got dressed up for the holiday... Happy Halloween!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you at the wedding, Maggie! And re-meet Adam as well. I can share some of the 214 pictures I took with you :) Take care for now.

PS. Wally says "where is my bat mobile?"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails