
Here I am at 17+ weeks (fresh off a trip to the YMCA, my hair is hot), and the last of my pre-preggers pants are staying strong, but I also have some very nice new expandable waistbands as well. Kohl's just opened down the road, and I must say this is one of my favorite stores. The maternity clothes did not disappoint. This will be a Thanksgiving to remember, my waistband will allow me that extra helping of sweet potatoes that I had to forgo in years past. Elastic is my friend for the next 5+ months. The sizes for maternity pants is a mystery to me. I find it very hard to believe that all women fall into the category of S - M - L for these few months of their lives. And even harder to believe, is that at 5'8" and badonkadonk butt-in-training I use a size small.
I know it is a little late in the game to take notice, but the momentum is continuing to to build around my expanding waist and this little baby preparing for the world. I have said so many times that time is flying, but that expression takes an entirely new meaning when there is the anticipation of a new addition to our family. I know I have months still, but the worried (I have a better, less appropriate word, but I won't use it) parent gene is already in full gear. When am I going to have the room ready (I haven't even started), when am I going to take classes to know how to get baby out, or feed her/him?

2 comments:
I am so happy we get to be here in FL for all of this! She is sure starting to show little by little.... yea !!!
You look great Maggie!!
Lots of Hugs,
Kristy
Post a Comment