Monday, October 15, 2007

Swoosh swoosh


We just got home from hearing the baby's heartbeat! 163 per minute, and it sounded like 'swoosh swoosh' - does that mean I've got a basketball player in there? Only time will tell! I feel huge, my pants don't it except for about 2 pair... but not much in the way of a baby bump either! I think its all a little junk in the trunk...
That Doctor visit was fun today!
(and of course, Wally had to get in the picture, go figure.)
Hugs,
maggie

3 comments:

leaner345 said...

ps your stomach is still flatter than mine! And no, I'm not prego! You look great and I am so happy for you to finally hear the heart beat! How exciting!

Love you and can't wait to see the "bump" in one month!

~Colleen

Hoosiers said...

Maggie...you look great!!! Keep the pictures coming, I can't wait to see the baby bump!

Love,
Kristy

mep said...

Maggie, Molly gave me your blogspot address. Congratulations on the baby! I know you'll be a wonderful mom. There is a big adventure ahead so make sure to get plenty of sleep and plenty of Maggie-time before the baby comes! Megan P.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails