Adam's hopes have come true, and our new little person is a little man. I was indifferent about whether the baby was a boy or a girl, and I really had thought the baby was a girl. The verdict is out whether we shall call him Larry Jerry, or Jerry Larry, after his grandfathers. :)
The ultrasound yesterday was unbelievable. We saw fingers, toes, nose, lips, the four heart chambers, leg bones, arm bones, ribs, vertebrae, brain activity, etc... He is our little guy already even though he is no larger than the palm of our hand. His little feet are 3.4cm long, which is a little bigger than an inch! On a close up, we could see him drinking, his little lips were moving and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen.
I can't believe that we have to wait almost 5 months still to meet that sweet face again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congrats, Mags! I'm so happy you are enjoying pregnancy...and you'll love having a little boy. How sweet they are! You look fantastic and you write as though you feel fantastic, so I am so happy for you. Wish we lived closer! :) Congrats again in Little Larry Jerry jr.
--Jilly
Maggie, I'm so glad that you are already rolling that name around in your head and on your tongue. I don't mind giving Jerry top billing. PS Don't forget to work Arthur into that, too. Congrats. Rhonda and I are super thrilled.
Big Lar
i'm thinking antoine, tyrone, lebron, you know something to keep the tradition alive. let me know if you need any more suggestions.
love
suz
Maggie -
I am so glad Ben sent me this link so I can follow you and Adam even though you are so far away. Congrats on the baby BOY! I can't wait to hear more!!
Love,
Nichole
I just got teary reading this ! we can't wait to have a nephew!!
Post a Comment