I realize that the blog has not been updated in quite some time, but would like to note that I blogged a few weeks ago, contributing to my 'group blog'. Nothing you may care about it you are not a IU BFF groupie, but noteworthy nonetheless.
We have really baby-fied our home in the last few weeks, as we now have a crib, changing table, and super wonderful glider in baby's new room. The cradle is hanging out in our bedroom, although it is basically a hiding place for all of my junk at the moment. Back to the glider. I hate to admit the pleasure I take in some material items. I fell in love with a glider while browsing the Pottery Barn Kids store at the Millenia Mall. I was just devistated to find that it would cost well over $1,000 for said glider with matching ottoman. After months of longing, I took a chance on a similar chair found at Costco.com, priced perfectly. The chair has, so far, been a successful purchase. If Costco.com allowed on-line reviews for its products, I would contribute a complimentary blurb.
Based upon my reading, baby is about 2 pounds now, although I hope he is a little bigger, because I feel like a whale. Baby and I have been together for 28 weeks (and 3 days). It seems like forever. I can hardly look down and image my flat stomach. I think I am looking forward to having baby on the outside, and being myself again. Check out my bump (my lovely lady lump). Picture to follow, I want an updated one...
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment