Patience is appreciated, as I am only a beginner when it comes to "blogging". I have come to appreciate the benifits that a blog can bring, however, as they have been the cause of many a laugh, new recipes (who knew there were so many ways to make a hanky?), funny pictures and a way to stay connected with friends and family who don't get to enjoy these 80 degree February days.
Hopefully by now you have been able to decipher that this guest blogger is non other than Adam (aka Zumaya or Tayshaun (depending on the season and the records)).
As Maggie has kept you up to date, we are really enjoying living in Florida. I have become acustomed to lizards scurrying around my feet, getting the "poop" scared out of me by snakes in the backyard, and all the exotic birds that call our neighborhood home. We spend weekends at by the pool, at the beach, or at one of the numerous "Tourist" attractions, or exploring the city.
Maggie and I ran a 5 k together, and I have stayed on the program having run 2 more since and a 10 k as well. It is still boring as heck, but thats what the IPod is for I suppose. Plus I don't feel so guilty giving into pregnancy cravings with Marge (slow churned ice cream anyone?). Speaking of the little man, his inpending arrival has forced our first born to attend school. We start tomorrow evening at 8 pm sharp. When I finish writing, we are going to pick out an outfit for his first day - he is leaning towards his Batman outfit but I'm pushing for the basketball shorts.
Back to the little guy... his room is arranged, his dresser is being repainted and his Mom and Dad are eagerly awaiting his arrival. Ony two and a half months!

No comments:
Post a Comment