Last year at this time, I was settling into my new position (that turned out to be a disaster) as Assistant Controller at the Florida Made Door Co. Adam and I were back from traveling to Kansas City for Erin and Matt's wedding, and my Saturday plans probably included an early bike ride with the triathalon club and later plans to watch basketball and have a few beers with hubby and IU alums. Fast forward 12 months. I have put in my notice to be taking leave from Total Team Wares, my career changing sales job that I have been busy at since July. April 4th will be my last day as a full time employee... for now. Travel? What travel? Our jet setting days have cooled down extremely and will not heat up again for awhile. Triathalon club, well, that would be a joke to imagine me cycling around town for miles on end. (I get winded during while walking briskly through Publix.) And basketball and beer, one of those will probably still be in my agenda, but my team is fresh off firing its head coach, and a cold beer is still months away in my future.
I don't really have a point, except that life has really moved in a new direction for us. I don't think that I could have expected any of the changes to occur that have. Of course, I might have had baby on the brain last February, but I don't think I had vocalized it at all yet. Obviously, didn't take long between vocalizing it and pregger world, but that is just another testament that planning can only take us so far, the rest is in God's hands.
If you just suffered through my rambling, here are some pics as your reward - pics of baby's room (coming along slowly but surely), and of course, baby bump at almost 32 weeks.




2 comments:
Maggie, everything looks great! You are such a cute preggers! I look forward to all of your posts! Love and miss you tons! ~C
No offense, but those skinny little legs in your kind of big shorts remind me of a certain someone named...Dorsey.
(PS - thank you for reminding me to check this while I was at school and FB deprived!)
Post a Comment