Although I am hundreds (or thousands) of miles away from most of my friends and family, I had such a fun baby shower last night, hosted by my sweet sister in law. What a suprise, I could not believe it when I ran into thier apartment to borrow a golf club (for Adam) to find it all decorated and blue. Michele and Ben, along with Adam and our Grandma Barb and Grandpa Phil were there for Aiden's 1st party!
For those of you that got in on this, I cannot say thank you enough! We know have so many books and CD's (and a few other very cute baby accessories) to share with baby as he grows. I'm so thrilled! I had no idea and it was really just a geat suprise. I miss you all so much!
Check out Michele's blog, as she took some pictures, and a pretty silly video or two (there were a few takes to get it all out) of the evening.
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Maggie
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mags-
Greg Earhart here - I love your story about your dog training. My first dog went through the PetSmart class - he even scored a 100 on the final exam. Unfortunately it was on a scale of 200.
When you get a chance, give me a shout. I need to find a pool in the Hamilton area quick! gearhart[at]carthage.edu
Yeah! I am glad you were surprised! Hope all is well and can't wait to meet Aiden!
Sarah Kiep
Post a Comment