Thank you for visiting my blog. This website is a fun way for me to document our life and adventures. I don't think for a moment anything about Sand Kastls is newsworthy, but if you want to read along, enjoy!
I'm a wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, traveler, swimmer, runner, sports fan, foodie, and blogger. As a transplant to Florida from Ohio (via Indiana, Michigan, and Kentucky), I love to share my experiences and thoughts with friends and family.
Happy Mother's Day Maggie! I have to say, this is the hardest AND the most rewarding 'club' I ever joined! Aidan sure looks alert for a newborn!!! What a cutie!!
Boy, someone sure looks like his daddy! (Don't worry Mags, Benjamin looked like an AJ clone when he came out---now people think he looks more like me!) What a cutie- Jillian
4 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Maggie! I have to say, this is the hardest AND the most rewarding 'club' I ever joined! Aidan sure looks alert for a newborn!!! What a cutie!!
Boy, someone sure looks like his daddy! (Don't worry Mags, Benjamin looked like an AJ clone when he came out---now people think he looks more like me!) What a cutie-
Jillian
He looks older already, maybe because he is so awake in all those pictures.
Happy belated Mother's Day.
Grandma looks pretty happy in that picture! Hope things are going well and that you enjoyed your first Mother's Day!
Post a Comment