Sunday, August 09, 2009

1st Haircut

It is with very mixed emotions that I must report that Aiden is no longer 'party-in-the-back'. The mullet is gone, and so is my baby! I just chopped his hair myself while he was munching on watermelon in his booster.

Now, baby is handsome little boy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

And he still looks as cute as ever Maggie!

mep said...

Nice work! I'm taking Little Bit to get his first haircut sometime this week. It's time, but I will feel a little sad, I know.

ErinO said...

Oh you saps. I still don't understand the hair thing. I trimmed B's hair a while ago - just had to get the random 6 inch hairs in place. But most everyone I know holds some sentimental value to the whole hair cutting process. Maybe I'm a cold mother...

ErinO said...

Oh yeah, he looks darling though!!

Maggie said...

My sentiment also lies in the fact that Aiden doesn't even have hair in some places yet! Poor guy just can't get it growing. Other things to do I guess.

And for the record, I had the world's worst case of heart burn while pregnant, so that hair/heart burn myth is officially de-bunked!

cheers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails