

Aiden and I made a spur of the moment decision this morning to drive the 25 minutes down to Mall at Millenia and visit Santa Claus. Last year, I put this off until the 24th and didn't get to sit with Santa because of a long, long line.
We arrived at 11:00am prepared for the line and hoping for the best. I was armed with snacks, drinks, and toys to keep Aiden happy during our wait. I realized immediately that I did something I have not ONCE done since Aiden's birth. I left home for the afternoon and didn't bring a single diaper! So I was crossing my fingers the entire hour wait that we didn't have an accident, and thankfully, we did not. Aiden was actually very well behaved during the wait, and was great with Santa - he ran right over to him. It was so cute, I can't believe we didn't do this last year!
And the cherry on top of our great trip - Aiden feel asleep in the stroller and I got to do a little shopping at the best mall ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment