Monday, February 21, 2011

Preschool Cuteness

I am coming back from a 4 month hiatus on the blog... and hoping to get some of my mojo back, and update regularly again. The holidays were wonderful, and now it is February and we are already planning family vacations and holiday trips for 2011. The year will come and go so quickly, I hate it!


The A man is growing up so quickly, and is currently an avid fisherboy (don't say fisherman he will correct you), and sleeping well with an excessive stuffed animal entourage of "guys" including 2 puppies, snoopy, a frog, a lion (my precious lion lovey from childhood nonetheless), and 2 monkeys. These friends make trips up and down the steps several times a day, and do almost everything with their fearless leader. We pretend play almost all day long as well, not only does the entourage have conversations amongst itself, narrated by Little A, but A and I also can found in character as Max and Ruby, Jerry and Tom, and variations of Little (insert any animal from the entourage) and Mommy (insert any animal from the entourage).


A's school has had some adorable photo opportunity days in the past few weeks. He loves school, and all his friends. The ride home from school has become a highlight because for the first time I am hearing about the things A is doing, from the man himself. He describes the worms in his classroom, and tells me about ribbon dancing in music class(????), and of course tells me what was packed in his snack each day.



Pajama Day
January 27, 2011


Valentine's Day Breakfast with Daddy
February 15, 2011


1 comment:

mep said...

Your little fisherboy is a cutie! And kudos to you for pretend playing all day -- I don't last as long as I should with that.

Glad Sand Kastls is back! Also, congratulations on being an aunt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails