Monday, August 29, 2011

Living the Dream... Minivan Style

Adam spent a huge portion of his Sunday working on bringing home our new vehicle, a 2011 Honda Odessey. I love it! After driving the old Explorer for the past 8 years, I am so excited about the new wheels. I was never a major van hater like many people my age, but I never expected to enjoy one so much either. We really didn't want one, but it is a no-brainer for three kids.

On other topcis, the little nuggets are cooking nicely. My most recent ultrasound confirmed for a second time we are expecting two more little boys in January. I am going to have 3 sons! I am excited about this realization and am ready to dig into the nursery decor. I have it all planned in my head, just need to do some painting and crib shopping.

Little A has begun his 2nd year of school. He moved up from 2 to 3 days of school, and has a great new teacher and classroom. I am excited to hear all the stories of the new class, and meet the new group of moms I will see at drop off and pick up. Last year at this time, I never knew what happened during the day unless the teacher told me, this year, Aiden shares so much with me. What a treat. Spilled blueberries at snacktime and feeding dinosaurs sea shells where the big stories of the first week. The little guy misses his old teachers, and loves bumping into his last year's classmates in the hallway.

On the minivan front, Aiden is in love, possibly more than I, with our new vehicle!

1 comment:

The Butcher Family said...

oh maggie! that is so exciting! 3 little boys! i bet aiden is very excited. and, you know, after sitting in a mini van at an auto show...they are pretty sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails