
Another activity that has taken over is the triathalon club. I started training with week with a large group of women at the YMCA for the Danskin triathalon in May. Although early in our training, I have no doubt that this will be a rewarding experience both physically and spiritually. I have met some great women and anticipate finding some great new friends through the process. I also am finding some new gear - check out my new bike helmet. I'm bringing sexy back.

Last weekend we went to the Wekiwa Springs Park near our house for the first time. I can't wait to go back there on a hot day and rent a canoe and swim in the spring. It was so beautiful! It might be my 'nature' suggestion for visitors that want an activity to do in the central Florida area. There was swimming in crystal clear water of the spring, canoeing, fishing, hiking, camping, and it is super close to our house. There were some swimmmers when we were there, they saw a turtle swimming and a ton of fish!
And while I'm on the discussion of nature down here in beautiful central Florida, take a second to look at this picture taken from my back yard. This hawk/eagle flew over the yard and landed in a tree only yards from Wally and I. I first thought it was a bald eagle, but then maybe a hawk... who knows. Very cool though.

2 comments:
Maggie, thanks for the update. That looks like a good size bald eagle hawk thing. I check out the whereabouts of Astatula. It looks there are no direct roads from there to Lake Mary. But that can be your meditation time. Keep up the posts. YOu know I love them. Love, Big Lar
Maggie-
The Bisdorf vote is that it is a bald eagle. I initially said it was a turkey, only to be shot down by Ben and Jeff that turkeys dont fly that high.
I guess I was just so dumb founded at the helmet and your attempt to bring sexy back.
If you feel like taking a drive this weekend- head to BOCA!
Post a Comment