Sunday, February 18, 2007

Weddings and Work!


Last weekend Adam and I traveled to Kansas City, MO to attend the wedding of my friend Erin Smith to long time love Matt O'Laughlin. KC was a great city, we had a great time going out Friday night at Kelley's Inn and then the Plaza shopping on Saturday. The wedding was Saturday night with the ceremony in one of the most beautiful churches I've ever been in, followed by a fabulous reception. It was so great to see my old IU friends, and I don't know when the next get together will be... any thoughts? Just throwing it out there... come visit us in Florida!!! Anyway, it was great to see my long lost Hoosiers.
Pictured above... Jillian, me, Smitty, Brooke, Fiden, & Colleen. Below... Adam, Buggy, & Adam


I started work on Tuesday. It is interesting. Too early to judge is all I will say at this point.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails