Fathers Day Eve started out with a quick swim in the pool for father and son. Luckily the pool was plenty warm, lets say 90ish, so little A could handle it. We lasted about 10 minutes before bath time, even dipping our heads under the waterfall!
As you can see, we are trying to immerse Aiden into the world of sports at an early age, swimming, baseball, and even a night out bowling with Aunt and Uncle on crazy black light and 90's music night.
What joy this little guy has brought to his proud parents. And Kudos to Marge, who has been a natural and wonderful mother. Hope all are well and looking forward to seeing many of you soon.
I hear the Tigers may be looking to bring up some prospects, so submitted for their consideration is our future superstar, who was caught drooling with anticipation of being called to the big leagues.

3 comments:
I know I have written this so many times, but Aiden is too cute and I want to say hi to him as well.
Love the updates of the little family!!
Hugs, Tina
Aiden is a cutie! Love your blog...looking forward to watching your aiden grow!
too bad he will never know the wonders of the Cubbies
Post a Comment