Friday, June 20, 2008

Just A Swingin'

This blog post is specifically for Aiden's cousins, Ava and Maddie. Aiden has recently become a big fan of the swing that his cousins sent down to Florida for him to borrow. He likes it even though it doesn't have music to go with the mobile - it used to, but I think the batteries ran out on it because it no longer plays. As with many tasks lately, I am falling short on brain power and cannot figure out how to open the battery compartment without breaking it. I'm scared to crack the plastic, therefore Aiden is forced to enjoy the swing with mobile sans music. Doesn't look like he minds.


Thanks for letting us borrow your swing, McChesneys!
p.s. The swing is not the only borrowed item in the video/pictures... the shirt was once worn by little Nathan as well! And on that note, happy 1st birthday Nathan!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! thanks for posting, mags, I love to see all the pictures and updates...can't wait to see you both in a few weeks!
love, jilly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails