Sunday, June 01, 2008

Little Charlie

I can't believe how we have settled into life with little Aiden. I haven't had the brain cells for blogging, so this is again mostly pictures - which is what you want anyway, right? Big things happened this week - we have been getting a ton of smiles from the little guy, and they are not gas enduced! Great Grandma Helmers visited with Grandpa Helmers, and we have graduated from sponge baths to tub baths - tons of fun! Last but not least, Aiden visited the 'happiest place on earth' on Saturday.

If I had time to write, there may be an article here about a) walking with a stroller and Wally (OMG) b) the new world of TV programs I watch in the middle of the night thanks to my DVR c) pacifier addiction (does this make me a bad mom?) d) umbilical cord stump (why did it take almost 6 weeks for it to fall off?) and many other worthy topics that have entered my thoughts recently.

Enjoy.

Great Grandma and Aiden

Great Grandma and Grandpa in the pool

Big night out - Adam and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. (Another blog topic - Uncle and Auntie babysat!)

Just a cute pic...

1st bath tub bath!

Aiden at the Magic Kingdom - borderline abusive outing as it was about 100 degrees. (We knew he wouldn't know he was there - it was spur of the moment because we were down by the parks.)


Hmm... who does Aiden look like?

4 comments:

mep said...

Using a pacifier does not make you a bad mom! In fact, we just took an infant/child CPR refresher course, and the teacher said using a pacifier during the first six months has been shown to prevent SIDS.

Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I agree 100% on the pacifier issue as all 3 of mine used one! I feel your pain on the stroller + dog issue, hopefully wally will get used to it. The girls love seeing the pistures and videos of their cousin. We can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks!

We love you guys!
Abby, Mike, Ava, Maddie, Nate, (and Charlie)

The Butcher Family said...

awh-such cute pictures! i especially like the sleeping picture--wow, talk about a resemblance! :)

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures, keep them coming! Can't wait to see you and Aiden in July! Maggs, I forgot to tell you in my email that I saw the Sex and the City movie the other day and it definitely made me think of you!

Liz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails