Thank you for visiting my blog. This website is a fun way for me to document our life and adventures. I don't think for a moment anything about Sand Kastls is newsworthy, but if you want to read along, enjoy!
I'm a wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, traveler, swimmer, runner, sports fan, foodie, and blogger. As a transplant to Florida from Ohio (via Indiana, Michigan, and Kentucky), I love to share my experiences and thoughts with friends and family.
Aiden had such a nice birthday party! He loved his cupcake, and had so much fun with all of his friends. I couldn't put the cupcake on his tray of course, as he was absolutely going to grab the flaming candle. So the cupcake was a little out of reach until chow time!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday little man!
I can't believe he's a year old!
Fun party, Aiden!
Happy Birthday to Aiden! I bet he loved his cupcake! I am so excited to see Little Bit tear into some cake in a couple of months.
The first year goes fast even though many individual days (and nights) are mighty long!
Happy Birthday Aiden!!
I can't believe he is already one! Time goes so fast!
I can't wait to see the Kastl fam in August!
Hugs,
Kristy
Post a Comment