Babysteals.com is a website that has one heavily discounted designer baby item on sale every day. I visit babysteals.com all of the time, but I never get there at the right time for the steal! It is a quick stop on my way to check my email and fun to check out the daily steal. But who are these people that get there at exactly the right time to get the really good steals? Should I begin to set my cell alarm for the right time so that I get the opportunity to cash in? Or cash out I guess it would be :) I never get there in time for the cute Robeez, or sock/shoe type items that are adorable! Another item I have seen there that looks adorable is the infant car seat cover that was on recently. I would have totally purchased that item had I gotten on there on time!!! Part of my issue is the fact that the deals are posted at 9am MST... what time is that? I think that is 11 eastern? or 12?
I'm writing this article to get a chance to win a gift certificate... please pick me and my blog!!!
xoxo maggie
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment