Sunday, May 09, 2010

He is a FISH!

I cannot say how proud I am of my little A. He completed his refresher course of ISR last week, and is so strong with his new skills. I am so glad that we were able to get him in this program, and so thankful for the wonderful instructors that have made little A into such a confident, happy swimmer! This video was made my his instructor and shows a little bit of what he can do now after 10 lessons with her.

6 comments:

TheSuburbanMom said...

Love the video Maggie - I hope Kendal does as well.

Jenni said...

AMAZING!!

Tina said...

I don't know what the ISR is, but I do know that you have an amazing little boy - he looks so cute, Maggie. Can't believe that he is able to do that all by himself. Alos, his mom looks very well in a bathing suit!!

Unknown said...

A is a rockstar swim-float-swimmer! Look forward to a fun summer at the pool & beach!

ISR Star-Swimmers said...

A is a rockstar swim-float-swimmer! Look forward to a fun summer at the pool & beach!

ErinO said...

Aww, loved it, very impressive. Also made me extremely anxious for pool season! Why is it still in the low 60's in KC??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails