Monday, May 31, 2010

5 Years Ago

5 years ago, I became a wife. It was a happy day that preceded 5 happy years of marriage, which have been the best 5 years of my life. So many things are changing in our life together, but the constant is my wonderful husband!

We celebrated our anniversary with a trip to the Mayan Riviera in Mexico, and enjoyed some much needed adult time in paradise. Thank heaven for grandparents, who stayed at home with the little man. The trip was amazing, but I missed A so much, I think it will be another 5 years before I leave him for so long!

Our trip was our first time in Mexico, and was a great experience. We had an amazing day of adventure including Mayan ruins at Tulum, zip lines, rappelling, and snorkeling in a cenote. We had a sailing adventure to snorkel in the 2nd largest coral reef in the world, and all this on top of a stay at a beautiful resort.




I brought our flip and took many short videos with the hopes of making a film with music. I am having some trouble with the music, and I let the flip choose the clips, so its not all that I would hope, but for lack of time, it turned out pretty well. Forgive cheesy title and possible misspellings, I thought I was going to be able to edit it further... enjoy.



And for kicks, an oldie from our honeymoon!!!

2 comments:

PITA said...

glad you had a nice trip! happy 5 years!

leaner345 said...

That was too cute! I can't believe it's been 5 years already!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails