This post is long overdue, sorry Dad! Jerome 'the Doc' Helmers has hung up the drill and sold his practice in Hamilton. The Doc is retired!!! The last day was January 29th. Doc went undergrad at Xavier and then dental school at THE Ohio State University. Following graduation he worked for two years in service at Camp Pendleton in California, then moved to Hamilton and began his practice, where he worked for 31 years. How will the teeth of Hamiltonians shine without you?
The Doc is currently on his farewell tour throughout Florida. Activities include golf, roaming, and full-time grandpa duties when needed. The tour has hit the cities of Sanford, Lake Mary, and Tampa, and is currently in Tallahassee. The next leg of the tour is Fort Walton Beach and then will be followed by Naples in March.
Congratulations Dad! Love you!

2 comments:
Congrats Jerry - Wish I could go roaming as well. Hope you and Jo are enjoying Florida and that cute little grandkid of yours!!
Congrats to the doc! I just wish I would have won one of those No Cavity Club bikes while I had a chance.
Post a Comment