Aiden is walking on his own! Janet Tapocik, Aunt Shelly's mom, worked her magic and got him going. It was the first moment, since I gave birth, that my son has brought tears to my eyes. I was so shocked and proud of him! Check out this video that Aunt Shelly took right as he was beginning to walk. This was only moments after his first steps!
At 10 months and 2 days of age, what a big boy!!

4 comments:
So CUTE! Toddler time! Now a whole new world opens for him... opening doors, playing in the toilet, running away from parents to play.. all the really fun stuff! Yeah Aiden!!
Oh yay! But I have to say, I am surprised this is the first time he's brought tears to your eyes since the beginning...I am a WAY more emotional mom than I thought, I guess.
I have to be honest, I kind of dread this time...like Margaret said, he'll be so mobile, and like you said, such a big boy, all grown-up.
And I know you WERE bragging...
awesome! :)
glad you enjoyed it so much....he'll only walk for about one more day...then he'll just start running~~and fast!
jilly
Post a Comment