I got a new camera! I dropped our old one last month and this was a necessity. The new camera is pretty souped up, and I don't know how to use it at all - but it takes great shots even without the skill! I know this is not the perfect Aiden shot, but it was the first one I took and I am in awe of the quality. Don't know if the difference will show up on the blog, but it is apparent on my computer screen!
Monday, February 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What did you end up getting!? Looks good.
I'm sorry to tell you, I got a Nikon D60. (sorry matt, no canon.) Love it though and I was much happier with my purchase after getting so many words of wisdom from friends!
That's ok, I'm not as big of a camera snob as Matt - my first nice camera was a Pentax, and I loved it. If it gets the job done, that's all that matters.
Post a Comment