Sunday, February 22, 2009

Woodbridge Park



Today is Aiden's 10 month birthday! He is so big. He walks all day, yet hasn't made that first independent step. Any day now. He has 7 teeth, and beautiful blonde/light brown hair. (NO! He isn't bald, quit saying that! Its just very light!!!) We are working on Dada, Nana, Papa, Dog, etc. but have mastered one word... see for your self...

We have a park in our neighborhood, which I walk by very often. I have not ventured in with Aiden in quite a long time, as he is too small for the jungle gym. Or so I thought! I really enjoyed being there in teh park, hopefully Aiden enjoyed it just as much because I will be adding this trip to our short list of daily adventures. Also on the short list: Super Target (clean, lots of baby items available), backyard baby swing, YMCA, Super Target (they have Starbucks), Publix, walk on the fitness trail, and Super Target (I might find a cute top that is priced right).




3 comments:

Ben and Michele said...

looks like so much fun! can't believe how fast 10 months has gone!

PITA said...

He just keeps getting bigger and bigger and cuter and cuter!

mep said...

Glad you have a new outing to add to the rotation! Good to have some "free" activities to mix in with trips to Target!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails