
Aiden ate all 'big boy' food for dinner tonight! He is making the steady transition from baby food and is doing great. Dinner tonight consisted of baked chicken, green beans, strawberries, grapes. Dessert was applesauce and a graham cracker. Yum! (He's obviously not missing any meals either, huh?)
After we had dinner, Aiden escaped his bedroom and was running for the back porch! He's so fast!

4 comments:
I love that Wally is still taller than Aiden! Ha.
He is a horse, and I wish I could keep him in a stable. Far, far away from my living room.
he is such a big boy! no more baby aiden !!! love the pearly whites in the first picture!!!
LOL, he's so proud eating his big boy food! This is the first time I've seen that super-cute baby chunky-ness in his pictures, he looks so long and lean in most of the others! It's so fun watching them change!!!
Post a Comment