The last weeks have been a whirlwind of visitors and a busy, busy baby! Aiden runs around the house now. He is very inquisitive and energetic. I can't always keep up! Thank goodness for books, because he loves to be read to and look at pictures, and that is the only thing that keeps him seated for more than a few seconds. I know one day I will say 'turn that TV off' to him, but sometimes now I wish he would just sit and watch a show for 30 minutes! Then I could get something done while he is awake. For now, he stops for one minute to listen and dance to the 'Hot dog' song on
Mickey Mouse Playhouse, and that is it!
Here are some pictures of our latest adventures!
Picture 1: Swinging at the park at Blue Springs after seeing the manatees.
Picture 2: Playing in the fairway and bunker at Disney outside our condo with Nana and Papa.
Picture 3: Pool time with Grandpa.
Picture 4: Shark tube at Sea World with Daddy and Papa.
Picture 5: Cuddles with G'ma Barb.
Picture 6: 'Let the wild rumpus start' Aiden playing with his wild thing on the back porch.


2 comments:
How cute is the "hot dog" song on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse? Bub has me play it again and again so he can keep dancing.
Aiden is looking so cute in all the photos!
Love the swing picture - doesn't a nice camera make such a difference!?
Amazing how quickly walking becomes 2nd nature.
Post a Comment