Friday, February 19, 2010

Just What We Needed: Disney World

The solution for a wound up house hunter/stir crazy housewife? Being swept from home to an overnight at Disney World! Adam had a work trip planned in Orlando, and we extended the trip one night for a day at the Magic Kingdom and a night at a wonderful hotel!

We stayed at the Bonnet Creek Hilton, and I am already trying to cook up reasons to go back - it was wonderful. Located within Disney's property, and brand new, this hotel was a beautiful place to escape, and at less than $100, affordable too!

The Magic Kingdom was packed, but we mananged to fit in train rides, a race car ride, Dumbo, the Carousel, Philharmagic Theater, It's a Small World, Winnie the Pooh, and fireworks in only a few hours. It was a great trip and, although it was a whirlwind, was just what we needed to recharge.






Keep your fingers crossed for us, we put in an offer on a home yesterday, and are waiting to hear back on whether or not we have been chosen by the bank for a contract!

** Update... just moments after posting I found out we didn't get the house we wanted. Blahhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

ErinO said...

I have cabin fever!! Or more like, it just snowed again/need to get out of the Midwest fever. I want SUN.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails