Monday, February 01, 2010

Loved the Grammys

I was continually wowed while watching the grammy's last night. I can't remember watching an awards show and enjoying so much of it. That said, I did have it on the DVR so that I could fast forward through the stuff I wasn't interested in. I managed to watch both the Grammys and Desperate Housewives while flipping back and forth on the DVR in the time it should have taken to watch only the Grammys.

I love so many musicians right now, in lots of different genre. Lady Gaga and Elton John was cool, Pink was Naked, Taylor was cute, Beyonce beautiful and seemingly smitten with Jay Z, Green Day also cool, and Lady Antebellum sang one of my favorite songs right now. I loved the theatrics and performances last night, and each was very different and entertaining (except Lil Wayne and Eminem, wasn't a fave). The funniest part of the evening occurred while we were watching the Black Eyed Peas. I was admiring their costumes and energy and said "I wonder if you go to a concert whether or not you would see this same performances and constumes?" Adam, who was on the computer and hadn't acted like he was watching quickly chimed in "if so, I really want to go see Pink."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails