Friday, January 29, 2010

Free or Free? Tom(ay)to Tom(ah)to

Adam gets a bit frustrated at times when the free $10 rewards arrive with my Banana Republic credit card statement. These rewards are given when a certain point total (points are earned for dollars spent) is accrued on your account. In my defense, I can use this card to make purchases at all Gap brands, and often take advantage of our location by doing a large amount of this shopping at the outlet malls. Plus, we all wear clothes from these brands and receive so many exclusive promotions for being cardholders.

Today, I got another freebie, $10 for a future purchase, just for using my card at Old Navy. This was a legitimate free $10, and everything I had purchased was already at least 30% off. Bargain shopper!

I bought Aiden some basics at Old Navy, but my very exciting purchase today was Aiden's new shoes - Crocs! These are his first Crocs, and so cool. They are a new design (at least new to me, who knows.) He outgrew his old sandals and we are tired of doing socks and shoes when we often go outside for short periods of time.

Croc bonus: Aiden can put these shoes on all by himself!

2 comments:

Ben and Michele said...

great minds think alike i got the same rewards today at old navy haha! I told Ben that I had to go there since everything was 30% off .... I got the whole do you really need something bla bla bla but of course you can't miss a good sale :) Love the crocs

Ermasmit said...

He probably has the same sense of pride as Matt had when he saw that I am now the proud owner of Gap Silver...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails