Friday, January 01, 2010

Goodbye 2009. Hello 2010!

Goodbye 2009!

In the last few weeks of 2009, Aiden changed so much! He says so many words, and can repeat the entire alphabet to us, one letter at a time. he struggles with "w" which is "you-you" or "dub-you" or "that" (if he doesn't want to try to sound it out). He does everything that daddy does, whether it is lying next to him and pretending to sleep, or dancing, or eating new foods. According to Aiden, Daddy is the smartest, funniest, most interesting, fabulous person on the planet. I hope this continues forever.

I am back writing this blog post after a brief hiatus while assisting Aiden in taking the wrapper off each crayon in his crayon box. His mind at 20 months is amazing! I don't know what possesses him to do these things, but it is fun to watch him at work. On the airplane, he put about 10 stickers on the front of his shirt and also on his "elbows", which was actually his arms. I'm pretty impressed that he says "elbow", so I"m not going to get too critical about the pointing and naming at this point. Another funny thing about Aiden is that he wears his camo stocking hat in the house pretty much every day for large portions of the day. He loves to say "hat" and put it on all by himself. This usually means it looks like a beret or has one or two of his ears sticking out funny.

What a funny guy, I can't wait to see him grow in 2010!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails