Until Aiden is a little older, I am the main track builder, with a little of his help and a little more of his hindrance. I sometimes get pretty into making the track as curvy and hilly as possible, but other times we just go for a nice, simple circle. One thing is for certain, no matter how much time I spend on creating the tracks of his dreams, Aiden's final role of pretend play is always master of destruction.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Our Daily Work
Every day, Aiden and I take to engineering a train track and venture in his pretend world that is the island of Sodor with Thomas, Percy, Diesel 10, Cranky the Crane, Harold the Helicopter, and a few others. This set of toys has been invaluble in our apartment lifestyle, and takes up hours of our time. Aiden loves it, but as you may notice in his face, it is very serious work.
Until Aiden is a little older, I am the main track builder, with a little of his help and a little more of his hindrance. I sometimes get pretty into making the track as curvy and hilly as possible, but other times we just go for a nice, simple circle. One thing is for certain, no matter how much time I spend on creating the tracks of his dreams, Aiden's final role of pretend play is always master of destruction.


Until Aiden is a little older, I am the main track builder, with a little of his help and a little more of his hindrance. I sometimes get pretty into making the track as curvy and hilly as possible, but other times we just go for a nice, simple circle. One thing is for certain, no matter how much time I spend on creating the tracks of his dreams, Aiden's final role of pretend play is always master of destruction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment