The last month has been a huge jump in the technical world of the Kastl residence. First, Adam got me an ipod and various accessories for Christmas. Although I've survived well in these years pre-ipod, it has been fun having one of my own. Not to mention mine features radio, takes video, and small built-in speakers as a few of the upgrades for this generation! Fun! And then there is the Flip Video. My parents got us a Flip Video HD Camera, which is the product used to take the recent video's I've posted on this blog. Also very fun, and extremely user-friendly.
These items have been great, and I'm beginning to feel like I really do live in 2010. The final purchase in our trifecta of electronics upgrades was made today. We are now the proud owners of a wii! This was a "family" gift we had planned on purchasing for Christmas, but postponed because of the move. The purchase was then moved up when Adam won a $75 gift card for Best Buy at his office Christmas party. So today, as I write, Adam is assembling and plugging iin. We will be hitting the tennis courts or bowling lanes any moment!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment