Finger painting is the perfect activity for us when we have a little bit of time to waste and little A needs to be contained to a particular place. Strip off the shirt, put him in the Cooshee Seat, an he is completely absorbed in his work. I got the paints out today because I needed to make some phone calls and look some information up online for our move and A's 1st day of school. (Eek!)
Today's painting was more of a swirling of all the colors together on the plate, and very little actual painting on his paper. Not that I care, I love for him to explore and feel new things. But when his beautiful golden hair is compromised, I get a little worried - we did wait about 18 months for that hair to even begin growing!
Good thing we were using washable paints, we jumped in the shower after this fun adventure in finger painting, and all was as it should be, golden hair and all.

No comments:
Post a Comment