Monday, June 21, 2010

New/Old TV


I have found a cure to the summer of no new TV and evenings at home... True Blood. After enjoying many other HBO and Showtime series long after they were new, this one has me hooked. I was unsure of how I would feel about the show, since I am so loyal to the Twilight saga (Team Edward, if you're wondering). There are some comparable relationships, but this is a much stranger, less moral, grown-up version of similar themes*.

So although I'd rather be out exploring South Florida, part of being Mom to little A includes hanging out at home while he sleeps. And now, at least until I finish season 2, I have something to do in my little apartment during his slumber.

Other series that I have enjoyed after the fact: Rome(Like it), Californication (LOVE IT), Entourage(LOVE IT), and The Tudors (Like it).

*Started this post before I began season 2... now the show is not like Twilight at all and is just crazy wierd and good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails