Wednesday, December 06, 2006

And the Visitors Continue...


Last weekend, Mom and Dad Kastl came to visit. It was a short Friday - Sunday visit, but we managed to do a lot of stuff! The trip almost did not happen due to the wintery storm passing through the mid-west last Friday, but luckily the plane got out of Flint airport after 45 minutes of de-ice. Friday was spent just hanging out and enjoying the nice weather, topped off with an amazing dinner on the patio outside by the pool. The weather was really great for being outside, mid- to upper 70's.

Saturday we got in the car for a trip to New Smyrna Beach. (I was a little moody because one of my neighbor's yelled at me for letting Wally go to the bathroom in her yard... She yelled at me after I had cleaned it up! What's the big deal!!?? Oh well, to each their own, but no need to be crabby...) But I digress, the trip to NSB was great, we hit up all the old Kastl family vacation hot spots, ate some great fresh fish for lunch, and headed back to Lake Mary.

Saturday afternoon, we watched a ton of college football, made plans to go to the BCS Championship, then made plans to go to the Rose Bowl, then decided to do none of the above. With that said, Michigan was robbed!!! I hope the Bucks kick some gator butt on January 8th.

Sunday we made a trip down to Lake Buena Vista to see Mickey and check out the digs for the Kastl Spring vaca at Saratoga Springs, and some dinner at Downtown Disney.

I haven't mentioned the most talked about subject of the weekend. Hoody's nuts. For more information, visit www.hoodysnuts.com. Those nuts are highly addictive, and if I told you how many we ate over the weekend, I'd have to kill you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails