
After months of speculation regarding the status of this couple, the verdict is in - Ben and Michele are engaged. Something about a scavenger hunt ending on a bench overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago, and the stomach flu. You'll have to get the specifics from the happy newly engaged couple - they were so giddy on the phone I couldn't really tell what was going on.
Congrats to the Bean! We knew it was forever when she adoringly watched you spank fellow usher Merg Nation at Brian and Aly's wedding.

3 comments:
Ben is planning to ask Wally to be ring bearer.
Congrats to Ben & Michele. Rhonda and I a very happy for them. Maggie, we love your family blog. Sorry we couldn't come down to share the U.M. & O.S.U. experience with Jerry & Jo. Keep up the good work on the "news".
Lary
I'm also very sorry that I can't spell my own name. Larry
Post a Comment