This may be premature, but I think that I am finally finding myself here. Aside from the growing addiction I have to the Internet, my life is finally shaping up. I am applying for a job at the YMCA, where I already spend every day from 9 -10:30am. I am going to apply for anything at pool - lessons, swim team, etc, and whatever else they may want me to do.
Also, I'm going to train to race in the Danskin triathalon in May at Disney. I am super pumped about this, and can't wait to register.
Finally, I'm working on getting my foot in the door with teaching. I am going to go to school for a day with one of Adam's old neighbors, Sarah Galihugh (don't know her married name) to check it out and apply to be a substitute. I am also applying to the Seminole Community College Teacher Prep. program to qualify for a teaching certificate in 9 short months.
I've lived here three months, and although I have no right to complain, I have definitely done my fair share of it. As an early new years resolution, that is over and I am only looking forward to the future here. There is every opportunity in the world for me here, I just have to grab them and be thankful for the life that God has given me here with Adam. (And now that this is in writing, I can't take it back on a bad day.)
Have a great weekend! Adam was just here, home for lunch, those are my favorite days!!!
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment