Thank you for visiting my blog. This website is a fun way for me to document our life and adventures. I don't think for a moment anything about Sand Kastls is newsworthy, but if you want to read along, enjoy!
I'm a wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, traveler, swimmer, runner, sports fan, foodie, and blogger. As a transplant to Florida from Ohio (via Indiana, Michigan, and Kentucky), I love to share my experiences and thoughts with friends and family.
The date has been set - October 27th, 2007 will be the day Michele Tapocik and Benjamin Helmers will be joined in holy matrimony. The reception is at Inn at 835, you can visit it at www.Innat835.com.
310 days until the wedding... but who's counting?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am counting with you, Maggie!! October 27, 2007 will be such a special day but a blast at the same time! Tell Mr. Wally to soak up some sun for us winter people. :) - Beth I
4 comments:
I am counting with you, Maggie!! October 27, 2007 will be such a special day but a blast at the same time! Tell Mr. Wally to soak up some sun for us winter people. :)
- Beth I
Countdown has begun! Hope everyone has a very Happy Holidays! Thanks Mr.and Mrs. Kastl for the Congrats! Keep up the blog Maggie I love it !!!!
Oh no that last post is from Michele :)
Congratulations to Michele and Ben! Happy Holidays..
-Tina
Post a Comment