Thursday, April 10, 2008

38 Weeks

Baby, I'm ready to meet you!!! I've had a great week relaxing and getting everything ready, but I'm getting impatient. Today is 38 weeks and 2 days. I think today is my original due date. I had a due date when I first went to the doctor to confirm that he was in there, then a more accurate date was given when we had an ultrasound.

Unrelated, I have had the opportunity to read Mistaken Identity after Michele wrote about it last week on her blog. What an amazing story. The book describes the ordeal of two families going through the loss of a daughter and recovery of another, only to find out that the girls were misidentified at the scene of the accident. While the story is truly unbelievable, the most compelling characteristic of the story is the faith in God that both families held to whether in joy or sorrow. There was hope in the future and a full commitment to being part of God's plan no matter the stage in the book. I want to challenge myself to keep this commitment within my own life.

2 comments:

Ermasmit said...

You are huge! In a good way. So what is your most recent "accurate" due date?

PITA said...

you look great! i cant wait to hear about baby Aiden!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails