Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Room is Ready







April 13th and we are getting anxious. Magazines, The Office DVD's, snacks and Soduku were added to our "Hospital bag" today. Oh how we pray that our little guy isn't born a week from today (those of you who know what I am hinting at should be ashamed!) Maggie is getting anxious, while I am trying my best to stay calm, cool and collect. Well, 2 of 3 isnt bad. Our nearby family is leaving us for Wicked in Chicago on Thursday so "we" will try to spit him out prior, but he seems to be really comfy in his little spot. I am hoping that the airlines get their act together soon so that the grandparents are able to make it to town with ease.


Random Thought of the day: I get a kick out of the fact that every phone call I now make begins with "Oh, I thought you were gonna say..."
Adam

6 comments:

Maggie said...

Thanks for the guest blogging hubby! I know you will need to be doing more of this when its time for baby to arrive :)

Ermasmit said...

Is that t-shirt from the keys? It looks like one I have.

Maggie said...

Yes, the shirt was purchased on our training trip in Key West Christmas 2002. I think we may have gone shopping together Smitty!

Ermasmit said...

I think we did, but I wasn't sure...I'm sad I can't remember things as well as I used to.

Margaret said...

You are too cute! I know the feeling of waiting.. actually, our midwife told us that "the same thing that got him in there will get him out the quickest"... she swears that she's never had a mom go 'overdue' when the couple has maintained "relations"

Cheers!! Can't wait to see pictures of that little guy!

Ermasmit said...

So...is baby here now!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails