Sunday, March 14, 2010

March Bests

March has been a great month. A few of the highlights (in no particular order or level of significance)...

Michael Buble Concert. I got to go on a date. For the first time since Christmas in Michigan, Adam and I left the house together without little A for an adult-only evening out. I would go to the concert again in a heartbeat, and officially have a crush on him!!! It was pretty much the best date I could have had! Thanks M & B for the Ticketmaster gift card, great gift. Check out the picture, we are dressed for an evening out, its such a special treat.

Ann Taylor Loft T's. I previously thought this was a mommy store. I can't figure out if, since I'm a mommy I like them, or if they have evolved in their level of fashion coolness. I got the white one and I think I'll get another with beads when they go on sale.

Grandma and Grandpa visiting. Prior to their arrival, we hadn't seen each other since Thanksgiving. It has been a great trip for everyone. Adam and I have had two night's out, trips to the beach, and countless moments of fun with them since their arrival. From a my father's Wii bowling to my mom's trips into Aiden's new tent, I can't put to words how much fun we have had!!!

Cecilia Gonzales jewelry. My mom and I had the pleasure of making the trip down to Los Olas Blvd Art Fair last weekend. Check out the personalized necklaces and bracelets, I find them to be unique and special, without being too cutesy. I didn't order one, but I have her website bookmarked for a possible purchase in the future.

Dove Dark Chocolates, Cadbury Eggs, Brach's Jellybird Eggs, Peeps. No description necessary.

Deerfield Beach. A short 25 minutes from our new apartment, this beach is clean and fun. It isn't the best beach I've ever been to, but considering the proximity to our house, I am quickly developing a fondness for it. Positives - easy parking, clear, clean water, lots of nice old people who like cute kiddos like Aiden, a few other kids that can play along and share toys.

4 hours with a great friend. Last weekend, my friend Liz was in Miami for a Dermatology convention and we spent an entire morning chatting and being lazy while soaking in the warm Miami sun.

And the month is only half-way down. No house yet, and the grandparents are leavingn soon, so I might be down in a few days. But I'm optomistic about the house hunt, and more guests will be arriving soon!!!

1 comment:

ErinO said...

Ahh, LIZ was your dermatologist buddy from the FB status! Ha! Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails